Bo La Motte Directions
GPS: 33°55’ 15.34” S – 19°07’ 39.42” E
- Directions from Cape Town Airport
Leaving the airport, follow the signboards to the N2 north to Somerset West.
- Continue on the N2 until you see signs for the R300 to Bocherds Quarry.
- Take this exit and follow the R300 all the way to the end where it will merge with the N1 north.
- Continue northwards on the N1 until exit 47, signed for Klapmuts/Wellington/Stellenbosch.
- Take this offramp and turn right at the end.
- Go straight across the next set of traffic lights and then take the first left approx 300 meters on, signposted Franschhoek.
- Follow this road all the way and turn right at the end.
This road will take you all the way to and through the village of Franschhoek.
- For Bo La Motte, continue though the village to the end and turn right at the T junction.
The first left is “Middagkrans Road” we are appoximately 500 meters up on the right hand side immediately after WoodEnd Cottage.
We look forward to seeing you!
Find Us Here
Bo La Motte
Additional Maps for Your Convenience
Franschhoek Village Map
Cape Town to Franschhoek Map